Looking to invest in property or already own Buy to Lets
Purchasing a Buy to Let
Refinancing a Buy to Let
Own a portfolio of properties
Would like to know more about LTD company BTL’s
Buy to let top tips:
- Research the market – make sure a buy to let is profitable way for you to invest.
- Look for an area to invest – this is somewhere where people will want to live, not necessarily the most expensive, cheapest or close to where you live.
- Do the sums – look at the costs involved, there is more than the mortgage to consider.
- Speak to us – find the best BTL mortgage deals, at the time.
- How hands on do you want to be – either run it yourself or look to pay a management fee to an agency who will have a network of traders.
- If you are purchasing, haggle – there is no chain so you can offer a more secure and potentially quicker way for the vendor to sell.
Most buy to let’s are not regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority, please refer to your advisor for full details.