Already have your buy to let sorted but want to remortgage it for:
– Better rates and to save yourself money.
– Your current deal is about to end.
– Properties value’s have gone up.
– Think interest rates might change.
– Would like to borrow more.
– Changing how your BTL is setup
If you a buying a Buy to Let find out more.
We will research over 120 lenders and tailor a comprehensive solution, that includes finding a mortgage product that is right for your circumstances.
When arranging a buy to let remortgage you should consider all the costs involved, you may not be moving but there could be lenders fees, valuers and solicitors costs to take into account.
Although even with those costs switching mortgage product can end up cheaper than staying with your current mortgage. Using a broker can help you see which product will save you the most overall by taking into account all the costs and doing the maths with you.
Reasons for remortgaging.
See our FAQ page for an explanation of buy to let remortgage questions.
– Better rate and save yourself money: interest rates are always moving and we could help find you a better rate than your current deal. We will also advise whether or not your current product has an ERC.
– Deal is about to end: Many of the best rates only last a short time before reverting to a SVR, we suggest looking to remortgage to a better deal around 12 weeks before your current deal ends.
– Properties value’s have gone up: you could be eligible for a better LTV interest rate. If you have paid off some of your mortgage or prices have risen your LTV could be lower, giving access to better rates.
– Think interest rates might go up: If you are worried interest rates are about to rise it might be worth fixing your deal, we recommend seeking advise before remortgaging on this basis.
– Would like to borrow more: you could be looking to do improvements or raise a deposit to purchase another buy to let, whilst taking advantage of low rates, we can help calculate the true cost.
– Changing how your buy to let is setup: the new tax changes mean you might want to change your BTL structure to make the most out of your portfolio or single property.
Things to consider when completing a Buy to Let remortgage:
– Do I have an ERC to pay? We can help you compare your current mortgage to a new product and see the true cost of switching.
– When can I remortgage? The short answer is when the benefits outweigh the costs. We suggest looking into remortgaging 12 weeks before your current deal ends.
Most buy to let’s are not regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority, please refer to your advisor for full details.